Splash+ Cottage EXT
Are you All-in?
In a world where we are bombarded with fees, surcharges and extras, wouldn’t it be nice if a company would just tell us what it’s going to cost up front? Legend wants to be that company. We’re going All-In!
That’s right! No administration fees. No freight fees. No rigging fees. For over 30 years, our customers have enjoyed having boat package pricing at their fingertips so they could figure out what their perfect boat package was going to cost right down to the penny. Well now there’s no more figuring it out. With one simple upfront price, you choose your power and any options that you want, then simply add the taxes. We would have gotten rid of those too but we thought the good ol’ government may have frowned upon it.
It really couldn’t get any more simple, open, honest or transparent and we hope you love our new All-In pricing.
Your ip address determines your location which allows us to give you your local, All-In, No-Fee price online. Some ip addresses may not properly reflect your actual location, which could affect the All-In pricing displayed. In case this happens, we've included a chart below so you can calculate your local All-In price.
|Zone||ON, QC||SK, MB||AB, BC, NB, PE, NS||NL|
|Utility Boat||No Fee||$325||$600||$800|
|Utility Package||No Fee||$675||$1,100||$2,000|
|Boat Package||No Fee||$675||$1,100||$2,000|
Tout le monde abord! Embarquez-vous?
Dans un monde où nous sommes bombardés par les frais supplémentaires, la charge d’intérêts et les extras, ne serait-il pas bien qu’une compagnie vous dise, dès le début, combien cela va coûter? Legend est ce type d’entreprise et donc, nous sommes abord avec vous!
Oui c’est vrai! Aucuns frais d’administration. Aucuns frais de transport. Aucuns frais de montage. Pour plus de 30 ans, nos clients ont apprécié nos forfaits de bateaux Legend qui étaient à leur portée et qui indiquaient clairement le coût total, jusqu’au dernier sou, pour l’achat de leur bateau. Eh bien ! Maintenant, c’est encore moins compliqué. Avec le prix tout-inclus, vous choisissez les options que vous voulez et il suffit d’ajouter les taxes. Nous aurions aimé réussir à vous débarrasser des taxes, mais nous savons tous que le gouvernement ne serait pas de cet avis.
Cette nouvelle approche est d’une grande simplicité tout en étant ouverte, juste et transparente, nous sommes certains que vous apprécieront également notre nouveau prix tout-inclus.
* Votre adresse IP nous permet de déterminer votre emplacement et de vous fournir les meilleurs forfaits locaux « Prix tout inclus ou sans frais supplémentaires » en ligne. Certaines adresses IP peuvent ne pas refléter correctement votre emplacement, ce qui pourrait affecter les forfaits affichés.
Dans le cas où cela se produit, nous avons inclus un tableau ci-dessous afin que vous puissiez calculer votre prix tout-inclus.
|Zone||ON, QC||SK, MB||AB, BC, NB, PE, NS||NL|
|Chaloupe seulement||Sans frais||325 $||600 $||800 $|
|Ensemble chaloupe||Sans frais||675 $||1,100 $||2,000 $|
|Ensemble bateau||Sans frais||675 $||1,100 $||2,000 $|
|Ponton||Sans frais||750 $||1,150 $||2,300 $|
Choose your powerPer Week
- 25 ELPT 4-StrokeIncluded
- 30 ELPT 4-Stroke+ $1,299
- + $3
- 40 ELPT 4-Stroke+ $3,999
- + $8
- 40 ELPT 4-Stroke CT+ $4,499
- + $9
- 50 ELPT 4-Stroke+ $5,299
- + $11
- 50 ELPT 4-Stroke CT+ $5,799
- + $12
- 60 ELPT 4-Stroke+ $6,599
- + $13
- 60 ELPT 4-Stroke CT+ $6,799
- + $14
- 90 ELPT 4-Stroke+ $8,699
- + $17
- 90 ELPT CT 4-Stroke+ $9,199
- + $18
- 115 ELPT 4-Stroke+ $11,099
- + $22
- 115 ELPT Pro XS CT+ $12,099
- + $24
- 150L 4-Stroke+ $15,299
- + $31
|Upgrade to Soft-Step Dura-Weave Flooring||$1,399|
|Legend ConvertaBed system with dual chaise lounges||$999|
|Bluetooth AM/FM stereo with MP3 port and 2 speakers||$789|
|In-dash Humminbird Helix 5 GPS fish/depth finder||$599|
|Chaise lounge with integrated flip-up changing room||$399|
|Oversized aluminum boarding ladder||$399|
|Removable tinted windscreen||$249|
|12 volt power outlet||$119|
Total premium package value $4,952
For a limited time, it's all yours for free!
We give you the most standard equipment
- Overall Length: 23'2"
- Beam: 96"
- Pontoon Diameter: 24"
- Aluminium Thickness: .090
- Maximum Horsepower: 150
- Fuel Capacity: Portable
- Deck Length: 21'
- Pontoon Length: 22'2"
- Maximum Persons: 11
- Maximum Capacity: 1980
- Hull Weight: 1625
- Livewell: 1
- Anti-vibration foam-backed quiet fencing
- Performance-enhancing all-aluminum V-transom
- Treated 3/4” 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor
- Tough shark-nosed cones with spray-deflecting fins
- 3 gates with posi-lock latches
- 4 integrated tube-mounted cleats/rings
- Double-sealed deck seams
- Large diameter .080 gauge pontoon tubes - 23"
- Lightweight design for better flotation, increased capacities & better performance with smaller outboards
- Pressurized triple-section tube design with EZ-drain plug
- Soft-Step Dura-Weave EZ-Clean floor
- Ultra-light composite seat base construction
- EZ-reset circuit breakers
- Fibreglass console with built-in colour fishfinder, bluetooth stereo, illuminated gauges and switches, a deluxe steering wheel and MP3 port
- Illuminated gauges
Decks and Storage
- Drink holders - 8
- EZ-Clean Rear Fun Zone for watersports and entertaining
- Rear fuel tank and battery storage area
- Comfy L-shaped couch
- Chaise lounge with integrated flip-up changing room
- Chaise lounges with integrated storage
- Comfortable bow couches with armrests and storage
- Deluxe captain’s chair with armrests and slider
- Exclusive Ultra-Flow seat bases offer unmatched ventilation and storage
- Legend ConvertaBed system with dual chaise lounges
- Rear Facing Couch with removable backrest cushion, aerated livewell and fuel tank storage
- Rear fishing area
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe with overflow protection
- High capacity aerator pump
- Aerated livewell - US gallons / litres - 9 / 34
- Portable fuel tank
- Deck-mounted mooring cleats - 4
- Navigational and bimini-mounted anchor lights
- Removable table with integrated drink holders
- Extra-large bimini top with 1” anodized aluminum frame
- EZ-access rear gate for easy docking, loading and water sports
- Large bimini top with 1” anodized aluminum frame
We worry about the details so you don’t have to.
Wave-Slicing Wide Nose Cones
The wide nose cones deflect spray keeping you dry on the water, while the lifting fins provide the ultimate performance for a smooth ride every time.
Dura-Lite Composite Furniture Frames
Lightweight, durable, anti-rot composite panels are used to construct all furniture. These panels offer incredible strength while keeping the entire boat lightweight and more efficient.
Stainless Steel Fasteners
Stainless steel fasteners are used to attach the decking to the substructure. These provide a far stronger hold than pop rivets for years of problem free boating.
Quiet and Raised Fences
All fence panels are installed with anti-vibration foam to keep them quiet. They are installed with 3/8″ risers to provide water runoff and exceptional ventilation.
Although they are built to be light and efficient, with exceptional detail to all welds, extruded M brackets and extensive structure, all Splash pontoons are big in their quality and built to last.
Thick Lifetime Decking
A thicker floor means a stronger boat. With 7 layers, each individually treated, we can offer a Lifetime Warranty against rotting. Each seam is sealed with LockOut sealing adhesive and is lined up over a cross member for exceptional dryness.
Triple-Protected Tube Design
Our pontoons are divided into three separate compartments and sealed, making them air tight even in the event of a puncture. If the air can’t get out, water can’t get in.
Each section of the tubes are connected to one another by a small channel that allows any condensation to drain completely to the back of the tube and out of our Sure-Lock threaded drain plug.
Splash+ HelmA fibreglass console with built-in colour GPS, stereo, illuminated gauges and switches, a deluxe steering wheel and mp3 port. *Only available on Splash+ model
Chaise LoungeThe Splash+ and Splash+ Flex feature a comfortable chaise lounge for an afternoon of relaxation.
Splash+ Comfortable SundeckLie back, relax and enjoy a sunny day out on the water. *Only available on Splash+ model
Cozy Dining AreaWith a table mounted between them, the two front couches create a great place to enjoy a snack.
A warranty that makes you say wow!
Sure we’ve always had the industry’s best warranties on the structural parts of our boats, like the welds, main riveted seams, pontoon tubes, decks and transoms, but what about everything else in your boat? Well, most companies offer a 1 year warranty on the other stuff and some offer up to three years. Although this is very respectable, we figured we’d double that. Legend’s 6 Year WOWranty covers most other components for 6 long years. That gives you a lot of worry-free, quality, memory-makin’ time.
*For more details about Legend’s WOWranty ask your local Legend dealer or visit: www.legendboats.com/wowranty
Tube, Deck and Transom Warranty
Legend pontoon boats are backed by a lifetime warranty on the pontoon tubes, deck, and transom so you will be assured of hassle-free boating for years to come. Plus our exciting 6 Year WOWranty now extends coverage on all your key components.
Legend ProTech All-Synthetic Tear and Mildew-Resistant Material is backed by a 5 Year Warranty and guaranteed not to rot or fade for five years. Stitching, zippers, seams and other top components are covered for 1 year.
Floor & Deck
A thicker floor means a stronger boat. With 7 layers, each individually treated, we can offer a Lifetime Warranty against rotting.
Every Mercury 4-Stroke, Verado and Optimax outboard is backed by a 3-year standard limited warranty to give you peace of mind. Ask us about Mercury Product Protection to extend your Mercury Factory Warranty for up to 8 years.
Every Legend Glide-On trailer by Shoreland’r is backed by a 5-year frame warranty and 1-year complete tongue to tail light warranty.