Are you All-in?
In a world where we are bombarded with fees, surcharges and extras, wouldn’t it be nice if a company would just tell us what it’s going to cost up front? Legend wants to be that company. We’re going All-In!
That’s right! No administration fees. No freight fees. No rigging fees. For over 30 years, our customers have enjoyed having boat package pricing at their fingertips so they could figure out what their perfect boat package was going to cost right down to the penny. Well now there’s no more figuring it out. With one simple upfront price, you choose your power and any options that you want, then simply add the taxes. We would have gotten rid of those too but we thought the good ol’ government may have frowned upon it.
It really couldn’t get any more simple, open, honest or transparent and we hope you love our new All-In pricing.
Your ip address determines your location which allows us to give you your local, All-In, No-Fee price online. Some ip addresses may not properly reflect your actual location, which could affect the All-In pricing displayed. In case this happens, we've included a chart below so you can calculate your local All-In price.
|Zone||ON, QC||SK, MB||AB, BC, NB, PE, NS||NL|
|Utility Boat||No Fee||$325||$600||$800|
|Utility Package||No Fee||$675||$1,100||$2,000|
|Boat Package||No Fee||$675||$1,100||$2,000|
Tout le monde abord! Embarquez-vous?
Dans un monde où nous sommes bombardés par les frais supplémentaires, la charge d’intérêts et les extras, ne serait-il pas bien qu’une compagnie vous dise, dès le début, combien cela va coûter? Legend est ce type d’entreprise et donc, nous sommes abord avec vous!
Oui c’est vrai! Aucuns frais d’administration. Aucuns frais de transport. Aucuns frais de montage. Pour plus de 30 ans, nos clients ont apprécié nos forfaits de bateaux Legend qui étaient à leur portée et qui indiquaient clairement le coût total, jusqu’au dernier sou, pour l’achat de leur bateau. Eh bien ! Maintenant, c’est encore moins compliqué. Avec le prix tout-inclus, vous choisissez les options que vous voulez et il suffit d’ajouter les taxes. Nous aurions aimé réussir à vous débarrasser des taxes, mais nous savons tous que le gouvernement ne serait pas de cet avis.
Cette nouvelle approche est d’une grande simplicité tout en étant ouverte, juste et transparente, nous sommes certains que vous apprécieront également notre nouveau prix tout-inclus.
* Votre adresse IP nous permet de déterminer votre emplacement et de vous fournir les meilleurs forfaits locaux « Prix tout inclus ou sans frais supplémentaires » en ligne. Certaines adresses IP peuvent ne pas refléter correctement votre emplacement, ce qui pourrait affecter les forfaits affichés.
Dans le cas où cela se produit, nous avons inclus un tableau ci-dessous afin que vous puissiez calculer votre prix tout-inclus.
|Zone||ON, QC||SK, MB||AB, BC, NB, PE, NS||NL|
|Chaloupe seulement||Sans frais||325 $||600 $||800 $|
|Ensemble chaloupe||Sans frais||675 $||1,100 $||2,000 $|
|Ensemble bateau||Sans frais||675 $||1,100 $||2,000 $|
|Ponton||Sans frais||750 $||1,150 $||2,300 $|
Enjoy Two Tube Packages
Most Legend pontoon boats come equipped with two tubes and can be run with minimal horsepower. Two tube pontoon boats provide stability and maneuverability which makes them great for cruising, fishing and a comfortable day out on the water. If you do not need speed and runabout performance, a two tube pontoon is for you.
Sport Performance Package
If you feel the need for speed and performance, upgrading to a triple tube pontoon package with a higher horsepower outboard is for you. Skiing, wakeboarding and tubing are no issue, even with a crowd on board. Triple tube pontoons have more stability, better handling and greater performance on rougher waters, as well as being a trendy alternative to fiberglass runabouts.
The Sport Performance Package equipped with an outboard 90-150 HP will help you experience a combination of speed and cornering performance.
- Two full-length outer tubes.
- Performance enhancing lifting strakes on the inside of each tube.
- A reduced length centre tube.
- Lifting strakes on centre tube to incorporate the traditional transom.
- An underfloor aluminum performance shield.
Choose your powerPer Week
- 25 ELPT 4-StrokeIncluded
- 30 ELPT 4-Stroke+ $1,299
- + $3
- 40 ELPT 4-Stroke+ $3,999
- + $8
- 40 ELPT 4-Stroke CT+ $4,499
- + $9
- 50 ELPT 4-Stroke+ $5,299
- + $11
- 50 ELPT 4-Stroke CT+ $5,799
- + $12
- 60 ELPT 4-Stroke+ $6,599
- + $13
- 60 ELPT 4-Stroke CT+ $6,799
- + $14
- 90 ELPT 4-Stroke+ $8,699
- + $17
- 90 ELPT CT 4-Stroke+ $9,199
- + $18
- 115 ELPT 4-Stroke+ $11,099
- + $22
- 115 ELPT Pro XS CT+ $12,099
- + $24
- 90 ELPT 4-StrokeIncluded
- 90 ELPT CT 4-Stroke+ $599
- + $1
- 115 ELPT 4-Stroke+ $2,499
- + $5
- 115 ELPT Pro XS CT+ $3,499
- + $7
- 150L 4-Stroke+ $6,699
- + $13
|Upgrade to a Premium Fibreglass console with integrated sink||$2,075|
|Upgrade to Plush Soft-Step DuraWeave flooring||$1,999|
|Deluxe reclining captain's chair||$1,299|
|2 Deluxe fishing seats||$798|
|Bluetooth AM/FM stereo with MP3 port and 2 speakers||$789|
|Interior LED ambient lighting and interior courtesy lights||$499|
|Integrated flip-up changing room||$399|
|Oversized aluminum boarding ladder||$399|
|Removable tinted windscreen||$249|
|12 volt power outlet||$119|
Total premium package value $8,625
For a limited time, it's all yours for free!
We give you the most standard equipment
- Overall Length: 23'10"
- Beam: 8'6"
- Pontoon Diameter: 25"
- Aluminium Thickness: 0.080
- Maximum Horsepower: 150
- Fuel Capacity: 83L (22 US gal)
- Deck Length: 22'
- Pontoon Length: 23'
- Maximum Persons: 12
- Maximum Capacity: 2950
- Hull Weight: 2550
- Livewell: 10 gallons
- Stainless steel transom and bow eyes
- 1 1/4” raised aluminum fence rails with 3/8” risers for water run-off
- Anti-vibration foam-backed quiet fencing
- Extra-wide 8’6” beam
- EZ-access rear gate for easy docking, loading and water sports
- Large diameter 0.080 gauge pontoon tubes - 25"
- Performance-enhancing all-aluminum V-transom
- Treated 3/4” 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor
- Tough shark-nosed cones with spray-deflecting fins
- 3 gates with posi-lock latches
- 4 integrated tube-mounted cleats/rings
- Pressurized triple-section tube design with EZ-drain plug
- Extra-thick and durable EZ-Clean vinyl floor
- Through-bolted floor fasteners and double-sealed deck seams
- Full-length protective extruded keels on tubes
- Charcoal black dash with chrome-bezeled speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge
- EZ-reset circuit breakers
- Molded fibreglass console base with integrated storage
- Illuminated gauges
- Built-in Sink
Decks and Storage
- EZ-Clean Rear Fun Zone for watersports and entertaining
- Drink holders - 13
- Removable high-back swivel chairs with rear storage netting - 2
- 2 front rounded couches for comfy lounging
- Comfy L-shaped couch
- Roto-cast furniture bases with integrated drains and storage
- Chaise lounges with integrated storage
- Deluxe captain’s chair with armrests and slider
- Rear fishing area
- Large double-wide sundeck with flip-up changeroom
- Legend's exclusive multifunction SmartDeck design
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe with overflow protection
- Aerated seat-mounted livewell or cooler
- High capacity aerator pump
- Built-in fuel tank - US gallons / litres - 22 / 83
- Extra-large bimini top with 1 1/4” anodized aluminum frame
- Integrated change room
- Navigational and bimini-mounted anchor lights
- Removable table with integrated drink holders
- Interior courtesy light
We worry about the details so you don’t have to.
Wave-Slicing Front Nose Cones
The combination of pointed nose cones with spray deflecting lifting fins means you will have a smooth and dry ride in every Legend pontoon.
F-Style Rub Rail Support
The outside deck edge is covered with this unique F-Style rub rail which clips onto the deck and is fastened securely with stainless bolts. It prevents unnecessary sagging edges and reinforces the entire deck.
Stainless Steel Elevator Hardware
Using stainless steel elevator bolts and fasteners instead of pop rivets to attach our decking to the substructure results in a strong, reliable boat for years to come.
Footed Deck Supports
By adding a foot to each deck support, we ensure that downward pressure from the upper deck assembly is spread out over a larger surface area for a safer connection. Your pontoon will last longer.
Full-Length Heavy-Duty V-Keel
Our dual-purpose keels provide great protection against unseen obstacles or sandy beaches, while at the same time adding great control even in wind.
Thick Lifetime Decking
A thicker floor means a stronger boat. With 7 layers, each individually treated, we can offer a Lifetime Warranty against rotting. Each seam is sealed with LockOut sealing adhesive and is lined up over a cross member for exceptional dryness.
Triple-Protected Tube Design
Our pontoons are divided into three separate compartments and sealed, making them air tight even in the event of a puncture. If the air can’t get out, water can’t get in.
Each section of the tubes are connected to one another by a small channel that allows any condensation to drain completely to the back of the tube and out of our Sure-Lock threaded drain plug.
No-Rot Seat Bases
Made with thick roto-cast material means they can never rot, no matter how wet they get. They even have integrated drainage channels so your gear stays drier as well.
Raised, Quick Dry, Silent Fencing
3/8” spacers raise the fence off of the deck for desired water run-off and airflow, making deck clean-up a breeze. Antivibration foam backed panels keep your trip quiet.
Enjoy Command CentreRich woodgrain panels, eye catching chrome accents, and blue back lit switches are sure to command attention on the water.
Extended Front DeckThe Enjoy Flexibility front deck gives you room to fish, land your catch or just have a massive swim platform. It’s flexible for your convenience.
Big Back DeckDock from either side, easily get in and out of a tube, or haul in a monster fish. The DuraWeave Luxury Vinyl flooring will stay clean and dries quickly.
Legend SmartDeck Offers FlexibilityComfortably lounge or sit 2 fishing chairs for easy casting or provide privacy to change. Add in an optional porta potty or pump out toilet and you’re good to stay out on the water as long as you like!
Comfortable DinetteThis unique layout and extra-large table allow you to enjoy a meal on the water with family and friends.
Comfy CouchesSit up on the couch, lean back on the chaise lounge, store your gear and do it all while looking sharp with LED lighting under the seats.
A warranty that makes you say wow!
Sure we’ve always had the industry’s best warranties on the structural parts of our boats, like the welds, main riveted seams, pontoon tubes, decks and transoms, but what about everything else in your boat? Well, most companies offer a 1 year warranty on the other stuff and some offer up to three years. Although this is very respectable, we figured we’d double that. Legend’s 6 Year WOWranty covers most other components for 6 long years. That gives you a lot of worry-free, quality, memory-makin’ time.
*For more details about Legend’s WOWranty ask your local Legend dealer or visit: www.legendboats.com/wowranty
Tube, Deck and Transom Warranty
Legend pontoon boats are backed by a lifetime warranty on the pontoon tubes, deck, and transom so you will be assured of hassle-free boating for years to come. Plus our exciting 6 Year WOWranty now extends coverage on all your key components.
Legend ProTech All-Synthetic Tear and Mildew-Resistant Material is backed by a 5 Year Warranty and guaranteed not to rot or fade for five years. Stitching, zippers, seams and other top components are covered for 1 year.
Floor & Deck
A thicker floor means a stronger boat. With 7 layers, each individually treated, we can offer a Lifetime Warranty against rotting.
Every Mercury 4-Stroke, Verado and Optimax outboard is backed by a 3-year standard limited warranty to give you peace of mind. Ask us about Mercury Product Protection to extend your Mercury Factory Warranty for up to 8 years.
Every Legend Glide-On trailer by Shoreland’r is backed by a 5-year frame warranty and 1-year complete tongue to tail light warranty.