16 Xterminator D
With Mercury 40 EL 4-Stroke & Glide-on Trailer
$22,999 $46 per week
*Ontario Pricing. For All-In price details click here.
- Full stand-up all-weather top$1,999
- MotorGuide W45 48” Wireless trolling motor$799
- Space-saving trailer swing tongue$399
- Humminbird PiranhaMAX colour fish/depth finder installed$299
- EZ-Load trailer guides$249
- Driver’s seat slider$179
- 12 volt power outlet$119
- Big wheel backsaver jack and dolly$119
- MotorGuide handheld wireless remote key FOB$96
- 2 deluxe rod holders$79
- Legend Quick Latch tie downs$49
Total premium package value $4,386
For a limited time, it's all yours for free!
We give you the most standard equipment
Choose your powerPer Week
- 40 ELGA 4-StrokeIncluded
- 50 ELPT EFI 4-Stroke+ $1,899
- + $4
- 60 ELPT EFI 4-Stroke CT+ $3,399
- + $7
- 60 ELPT 4-Stroke+ $3,199
- + $6
- 90 ELPT EFI 4-Stroke+ $5,299
- + $11
- Centerline Length:16'6"
- Beam: 82"
- Hull Depth: 37"
- Inside Depth: 25"
- Aluminum Thickness: .100
- Maximum Horsepower: 90
- Maximum Capacity: 1393 lbs.
- Hull Weight: 995 lbs.
- Bottom Width: 69"
- Package Length: 18'4"
- Package Width: 82"
- Towing Weight: 1900 lbs.
- Livewells: 30 gal
- Gas Tank: Portable
- .100 gauge full-length bottom ribs
- .100 gauge super-thick aluminum hull construction
- 3M highly reflective safety striping
- All welded hull construction
- Cast aluminum corner caps
- Dura-Deck EZ-Clean vinyl floor
- Injected and level foam floatation
- Large and practical slip-resistant side decks for easy boarding
- Multiple .100 gauge bow ribs for maximum strength
- Rear safety splash pan
- Stainless steel transom and bow eyes
- Torsion beam energy transfer system
- Treated 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor and decks
- Wave-slicing Deep-V hull with hard chines and extra-wide bottom - 10° reverse
- Deluxe Full-Vu console with woodgrain dash and integrated drink holder
- Deluxe passenger console with extra-large glove box and drink holder
- EZ-reset circuit breakers
- High profile clear-curved walk-through windshield
- Illuminated switches and gauges
- Aerated bow livewell - US gallons / litres - 30 / 114
- Integrated bait bucket
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe with overflow protection
- 4 on the floor seat base configuration
- Removable high-back swivel chairs with rear storage netting - 2
Decks and Storage
- Drink holders - 5
- Drop ‘N’ Go rod holders
- Large front casting deck with oversized storage
- Large rear casting deck with seat mount and storage
- Perko T-handle flush locks
- Rear battery storage area
- Starboard side lockable rod box
- Automatic bilge pump
- Mooring cleats or handles - 3
- MotorGuide W45 48” wireless trolling motor with handheld wireless remote
- Portable fuel tank
- Removable navigation and anchor lights
No-fee Setup and Orientation
All of the components of your boat, motor, and trailer package have been specially chosen for compatibility. The professionals at your authorized Legend Dealership will help you select the proper motor and options for your package. They will then prepare your package to ensure proper and worry-free operation.
Side console models, full windshield models and pontoons:
The setup includes the following items: control box, shift cables, starting battery, aluminum propeller, outboard installation and set-up. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
Utility models purchased as a boat and motor package:
The setup includes the following items: outboard installation and setup, propeller, fuel tank, starting battery on packages with electric start motor or utility boat models with lights or livewells. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
*Your ip address determines your location which allows us to give you your local, All-In, No-Fee price online. Some ip addresses may not properly reflect your actual location, which could affect the All-In pricing displayed. Licenses, and taxes are extra on all prices. Delivery is available at an additional cost. Payments are calculated with licenses, bank registration charges, and taxes as your downpayment at 6.49% over 780 weeks for amounts $10,000 and higher, and 8.99% over 364 weeks for amounts less than $10,000 (at time of printing). All financing is OAC. Payments will vary by province. All Choose your power prices are in addition and only available with the purchase of the specific package they are listed with; they are not stand alone motor prices. Premium Packages and Luxury Packages are model specific and are only available with the purchase of a boat package. Towing weights are approximate and are calculated based on a full tank of fuel and 200 pounds for batteries and gear. Speed tests were done with 2 persons, 50 pounds of gear and proper weight distribution. Actual performance may vary. Prices, rates and specifications are subject to change or error. Pictures may show options.
Ask for complete details. All illustrations, photographs and specifications in this catalogue are based on the latest product information. See actual boat for complete accuracy. Legend reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colours, materials, equipment, specifications and models, and to discontinue models or equipment.
For information on accessories, contact your local Legend dealer.