With Luxury Package and Mercury 15 EL 4-Stroke
$17,999 $36 per week
*Ontario Pricing. For All-In price details click here.
- Upgrade to thick and durable EZ-clean vinyl flooring$899
- Bluetooth AM/FM stereo with MP3 port and 2 speakers$789
- Oversized aluminum boarding ladder$399
- Removable tinted windscreen$249
- 12 volt power outlet$119
Total premium package value $2,455
For a limited time, it's all yours for free!
We give you the most standard equipment
Choose your powerPer Week
- 15 EL 4-StrokeIncluded
- 20 ELPT 4-Stroke+ $1,199
- + $2
- 25 ELPT 4-Stroke+ $2,299
- + $5
- 30 ELPT 4-Stroke+ $3,499
- + $7
- 40 ELPT 4-Stroke CT+ $5,899
- + $12
- 60 ELPT EFI 4-Stroke CT+ $8,199
- + $16
- Centerline Length:16'10"
- Beam: 96"
- Aluminum Thickness: .080
- Maximum Horsepower: 60
- Maximum Capacity: 1575 lbs.
- Hull Weight: 1175 lbs.
- Gas Tank: Portable
- 4 integrated tube-mounted cleats/rings
- Anti-vibration foam-backed quiet fencing
- Double-sealed deck seams
- Dura-Deck EZ-Clean vinyl floor
- Gates with posi-lock latches - 4
- Large diameter .080 gauge pontoon tubes - 23"
- Lightweight design for better flotation, increased capacities & better performance with smaller outboards
- Performance-enhancing all-aluminum V-transom
- Pressurized triple-section tube design with EZ-drain plug
- Stainless steel floor fasteners for durability
- Tough shark-nosed cones with spray-deflecting fins
- Treated 3/4” 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor
- Ultra-light composite seat base construction
- EZ-reset circuit breakers
- Fibreglass console with stereo and stainless steel ship's wheel
- Comfortable front couches with armest
- Comfy L-shaped couch
- Deluxe driver's bucket seat
- Exclusive Ultra-Flow seat bases offer unmatched ventilation and storage
Decks and Storage
- Drink holders - 3
- Rear Fun Zone for watersports or fishing
- Deck-mounted mooring cleats - 4
- Extra-large bimini top with 1” anodized aluminum frame
- EZ-access rear gate for easy docking, loading and water sports
- Navigational and bimini-mounted anchor lights
- Portable fuel tank
- Removable table with integrated drink holders
No-fee Setup and Orientation
All of the components of your boat, motor, and trailer package have been specially chosen for compatibility. The professionals at your authorized Legend Dealership will help you select the proper motor and options for your package. They will then prepare your package to ensure proper and worry-free operation.
Side console models, full windshield models and pontoons:
The setup includes the following items: control box, shift cables, starting battery, aluminum propeller, outboard installation and set-up. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
Utility models purchased as a boat and motor package:
The setup includes the following items: outboard installation and setup, propeller, fuel tank, starting battery on packages with electric start motor or utility boat models with lights or livewells. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
*Your ip address determines your location which allows us to give you your local, All-In, No-Fee price online. Some ip addresses may not properly reflect your actual location, which could affect the All-In pricing displayed. Licenses, and taxes are extra on all prices. Delivery is available at an additional cost. Payments are calculated with licenses, bank registration charges, and taxes as your downpayment at 6.49% over 780 weeks for amounts $10,000 and higher, and 8.99% over 364 weeks for amounts less than $10,000 (at time of printing). All financing is OAC. Payments will vary by province. All Choose your power prices are in addition and only available with the purchase of the specific package they are listed with; they are not stand alone motor prices. Premium Packages and Luxury Packages are model specific and are only available with the purchase of a boat package. Towing weights are approximate and are calculated based on a full tank of fuel and 200 pounds for batteries and gear. Speed tests were done with 2 persons, 50 pounds of gear and proper weight distribution. Actual performance may vary. Prices, rates and specifications are subject to change or error. Pictures may show options.
Ask for complete details. All illustrations, photographs and specifications in this catalogue are based on the latest product information. See actual boat for complete accuracy. Legend reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colours, materials, equipment, specifications and models, and to discontinue models or equipment.
For information on accessories, contact your local Legend dealer.