- Space-saving trailer swing tongue$399
- Humminbird PiranhaMAX colour fish/depth finder installed$299
- EZ-Load trailer guides$249
- Big wheel backsaver jack and dolly$119
- 2 deluxe rod holders$79
- Legend Quick Latch tie downs$49
Total premium package value $1,194
For a limited time, it's all yours for free!
We give you the most standard equipment
Choose your powerPer Week
- 15 ELH 4-StrokeIncluded
- 20 MLH 4-Stroke----
- + $0
- 20 ELH 4-Stroke+ $299
- + $1
- 20 ELHPT 4-Stroke+ $799
- + $2
- 15 ELHPT 4-Stroke + $999
- + $2
- 25 ELH 4-Stroke+ $1,199
- + $2
- 25 ELHPT 4-Stroke+ $1,699
- + $3
- 30 ELHPT 4-Stroke+ $2,699
- + $5
- Centerline Length:14'3"
- Beam: 68"
- Hull Depth: 29"
- Inside Depth: 20"
- Aluminum Thickness: .100
- Maximum Horsepower: 30
- Maximum Capacity: 920 lbs.
- Hull Weight: 460 lbs.
- Bottom Width: 56"
- Package Length: 17'1"
- Package Width: 70"
- Towing Weight: 1250 lbs.
- Livewells: 12 gallons
- Gas Tank: Portable
- .100 gauge full-width bottom ribs
- .100 gauge super-thick one-piece aluminum seamless hull bottom
- 3 full-length .100 gauge keels
- 3M highly reflective safety striping
- Aluminum bow and corner caps with integrated grab and mooring handles
- EZ-clean Dura-Deck vinyl floor in cockpit area and on all raised decks
- EZ-grip gunnel
- Full-length molded splash rails
- Heavy-duty transom knee brace
- High-gloss oven-cured urethane exterior paint
- Level foam floatation
- Multiple .100 gauge bow ribs for maximum strength
- Stainless steel bow eye or lift handle
- Stainless steel transom eyes or lift handles
- Treated 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor and decks
- Wave-slicing deep-V hull with hard chines and extra-wide bottom
- High capacity aerator pump
- Livewell - US gallons / litres - 12 / 45
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe with overflow protection
- 2 on the floor seat base configuration
- Split vinyl-covered rear seats
Decks and Storage
- Bow deck for easy electric motor installation
- Drink holders - 2
- Large front casting deck with oversized storage compartment
- Port side lockable rod box
- Rear fuel tank and battery storage area
- Automatic bilge pump
- Navigational lights
- Pre-wired for 12 V electric trolling motor
No-fee Setup and Orientation
All of the components of your boat, motor, and trailer package have been specially chosen for compatibility. The professionals at your authorized Legend Dealership will help you select the proper motor and options for your package. They will then prepare your package to ensure proper and worry-free operation.
Side console models, full windshield models and pontoons:
The setup includes the following items: control box, shift cables, starting battery, aluminum propeller, outboard installation and set-up. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
Utility models purchased as a boat and motor package:
The setup includes the following items: outboard installation and setup, propeller, fuel tank, starting battery on packages with electric start motor or utility boat models with lights or livewells. Your dealer will prepare your package and give you a full orientation to ensure trouble-free boating from day one.
*Your ip address determines your location which allows us to give you your local, All-In, No-Fee price online. Some ip addresses may not properly reflect your actual location, which could affect the All-In pricing displayed. Licenses, and taxes are extra on all prices. Delivery is available at an additional cost. Payments are calculated with licenses, bank registration charges, and taxes as your downpayment at 6.49% over 780 weeks for amounts $10,000 and higher, and 8.99% over 364 weeks for amounts less than $10,000 (at time of printing). All financing is OAC. Payments will vary by province. All Choose your power prices are in addition and only available with the purchase of the specific package they are listed with; they are not stand alone motor prices. Premium Packages and Luxury Packages are model specific and are only available with the purchase of a boat package. Towing weights are approximate and are calculated based on a full tank of fuel and 200 pounds for batteries and gear. Speed tests were done with 2 persons, 50 pounds of gear and proper weight distribution. Actual performance may vary. Prices, rates and specifications are subject to change or error. Pictures may show options.
Ask for complete details. All illustrations, photographs and specifications in this catalogue are based on the latest product information. See actual boat for complete accuracy. Legend reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colours, materials, equipment, specifications and models, and to discontinue models or equipment.
For information on accessories, contact your local Legend dealer.